Thursday, June 25, 2009
Small Successes: End of School Edition
This is a list of my small successes at the end of this school year:
1. We ended the school year with all children passing with flying colors!
2. I landed a column at Examiner.com which will debut very soon!
3. I read several books on my own this year: some on the recommendation of my friends, some to advance my knowledge of Catholicism, some to relive old favorites, and some to make my list of Classics I Must Read a little shorter.
This is a list of things I have been thankful for this week:
1. My eldest daughter made it to the championship game and played well.
2. My youngest daughter is now completely potty-trained.
3. My grandfather is at peace with his Heavenly Father.
4. I got a new computer mouse and now can cruise and click around my pages with ease.
5. My husband is always ready with a hug when I need it.
6. My readers.
Visit Volume 23 of Small Successes at Faith and Family Live!