Sunday, June 14, 2009

Please Join In Our Book Club Conversations At Any Time!

I had a few questions about catching up on the book club selections and joining in on the conversation at a later date. I would love it if some of you would send me your comments after reading some books at home. I will be meeting my Long Island reading friends in the beginning of July to discuss "A Tree Grows in Brooklyn" at greater length. At that point, I may have more to add to my current observations, and can possibly build your comments into a post. Also, if you look at my reading lists I have posted and have some observations about books I have read, I could possibly do something with that as well. We are looking at reading Brideshead Revisited and a selection by Flannery O'Connor over the summer. As always, thank you all for your comments and thank you for reading!

No comments: