Gae at Cherished Hearts and Home has started a new Tuesday forum.
“In today’s busy and aggressive society mothers at home are not given much encouragement to be committed to their role in being home.
In my weekly 'Hearts for Home' post I am encouraging myself and others to commit to thinking about what 4-6 things we can do each week to bring our thoughts, prayers and actions to keeping our 'Hearts for Home'.”
Here is my list for this week, which is the first week the kids will be home for the summer. I am going to print out my list to help stay focused on these goals.
1. Get up early and make a pancake breakfast.
2. Plant some flowers together.
3. Read one scripture prior to Grace at dinner every night.
4. Keep the vases full of June roses from the yard.
5. Read a George MacDonald book out loud to all the children.
6. Make at least one comment a day in public that will give testimony to mothers keeping their hearts for home.