Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Is Your Life Exciting or Boring?

I thought for sure that this blog quiz would tell me I led a boring life. After all, my vacations are all but non-existent and I haven't been out to eat at a restaurant in ages. But it seems that attitude counts more than circumstance. Here is my result:



You Live an Exciting Life



You are anything but a bore. You make sure that life is full of excitement.

You have an adventurous spirit, and you don't like to sit still for too long.



If you feel like doing something, you don't think about it. You just do it.

There's no way you could ever live a boring life. There's too much to do and not enough time.

2 comments:

Loren said...

I thought it would be both boring and exciting, but I scored "exciting" too.

Elizabeth Kathryn Gerold-Miller said...

I know what you mean - if you take the time to be introspective and just "be" with your kids the world defines that as boring. But I agree that both our lives are pretty well-rounded and exciting!