Thursday, July 23, 2009
Small Successes Wedding Anniversary Edition
This week my small successes include:
1. Remembering to make my husband lunch every morning.
2. Keeping our 11:00 t.v. date every night.
3. Getting my husband to let me cut his hair.
This week I am thankful for:
1. My marriage: 16 years today.
2. My children: the littlest one turns 3 this week.
3. Wireless service and the new laptop I will be shopping for this weekend.
For volume 27 of Faith and Family Live’s Small Successes click here