Monday, July 13, 2009

Hearts for Home July 14, 2009

Gae at Cherished Hearts and Home
writes:

”In my weekly 'Hearts for Home' post I am encouraging myself and others to commit to thinking about what 4-6 things we can do each week to bring our thoughts, prayers and actions to keeping our 'Hearts for Home'.”

I have not been doing well with keeping these weekly resolutions. This week I am going to keep things really simple.

1. Action: Water my flowers and vegetables – now that the rain has eased up, these are drying up.

2. Prayer: Pray for grace when I am about to lose patience.

3. Thoughts: Think of something to be thankful for when I am about to complain.

4. Action: File the children’s report cards and awards from last school year.

2 comments:

Judy Dudich said...

Great list! I especially like number 3!
Happy to have found your blog...looking forward to reading your column!
Blessings to you and your family :)

Gae said...

Dear Katheryn,
I am so encouraged that you are being a part of this inititive.
I so love how you have divided this into sections and headings.
I think I need to be reminded of praying for grace when losing almost patience.
God Bless