Thursday, July 2, 2009
Small Successes Rainy June Edition
These are my small successes for the week:
1. We made it through the rainiest June on Long Island ever, without complaining about the weather.
2. I kept the pool clean in spite of the weather.
3. I took advantage of the indoor time to work on establishing my career.
4. I kept my sense of humour when my daughter broke a window with a golf ball.
This week I am thankful for:
1. Wonderful siblings who call when I really need them.
2. A terrific family in our neighborhood with four lovely girls.
3. Tan legs.
4. My cesspool has held out despite the heavy downpours.
5. A good pool filter.
6. The sun has finally come out.
7. Tan arms.
For volume 24 of Faith and Family Live’s Small Successes go here.