Sunday, May 31, 2009

The Friendly Blogger Award


My good friend Loren at "Dude Where Am I" has bestowed upon me The Friendly Blogger Award. She has so many really nice things to say about me here. I have watched her writing abilities really blossom as she explores the inner working of her own mind and shares her discoveries with her readers. I am blessed to have such a soul not only as my colleague, but as my friend. Thank you!

I am passing on this award to another good friend Leticia. She is the one who inspired me to start blogging. She is gradually becoming more and more of a success as a published writer through her own hard work and determination. She stands up for what she believes in and does all she can to protect the lives of the littlest among us. Thank you!

1 comment:

Leticia said...

Thanks, Elizabeth, for the kind words. You are blossoming beautifully here in the blogosphere, I'm honored to be a part of your start.
BTW My childhood nickname was Tigger, both as a variation of "Tishe" and my boisterous nature.
So this award AND this photo is very special to me.