Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Feast Day of Our Lady of Fatima

I am back to my desk after a week devoted to my son's First Communion, enjoying the company of friends and family, and finishing up those science fair projects! I'll be posting on all that tomorrow.


Today is the Feast Day of Our Lady of Fatima.


A Spiritual Communion with Mary

O Immaculate Queen of Heaven and Earth, Mother of God and Mediatrix of every Grace! I believe that Thy dearly beloved Son, Our Lord Jesus Christ, is truly and substantially contained in the Most Blessed Sacrament. I love Him above all things and I long to receive Him into my heart. Since I cannot now receive Him sacramentally, be so good as to place Him spiritually in my soul.

O my Jesus, I embrace Thee as One Who has already come and I unite myself entirely to Thee. Never permit me to be separated from Thee. Amen.

2 comments:

Loren said...

Welcome back! The lollipops were a hit!

Elizabeth Kathryn Gerold-Miller said...

Thank you Loren! I look forward to catching up on your blog and reading your story today!