Friday, September 25, 2009

Fitness Articles at my Online Column

I have been hard at work on some youth running articles for my column. Here is the link for an article on how to start your kids running cross country.

My next article is going to be about weight loss after baby. None of us look like Angelina Jolie, who looks fantastic when she comes out of the hospital! For you real moms out there, if you were successful losing the weight and are willing to be quoted, please email me at ekgeroldmiller@gmail.com and tell me: HOW DID YOU DO IT?

Author's addendum: This article is now completed and will be published shortly.

1 comment:

Loren said...

Just visited your column site and read the cross country article. You start off with an interesting and attention-getting lead. The article is very informative and relevant. This is good feature writing and I'm so proud of your work!