Leticia Velasquez of Cause of Our Joy has given me the Premio Dardos Award.
Premio Dardos means ‘prize darts’ in Italian and it is given for recognition of cultural, ethical, literary, and personal values transmitted in the form of creative and original writing.
The rules are:
1) Accept the award by posting it on your blog along with the name of the person who has granted the award and a link to his/her blog.
2) Pass the award to another 7 bloggers that are worthy of this acknowledgement, remembering to contact each of them to let them know.
I hereby pass this distinguished award to the following outstanding Catholic bloggers for their literary flair while sharing the treasure of our Catholic faith and culture.
1. Loren Christie at Dude Where Am I?
2. Bonnie Way at Koala Bear Writer
3. Ebeth at A Catholic Mom Climbing the Pillars
4. Literary Chic at Words, Words
5. Jennifer F. at Conversion Diary
6. Pat Gohn at Write in Between
7. Lisa at Unexpected Journey