Today I am hosting my very first blog giveaway!
A while back, a representative from EcostoreUSA asked me to review some of their products. They make all-natural, plant-based body care products for the whole family. I requested some baby body wash and baby moisturizer. I have been using them all summer and am very happy with the results.
At the beginning of the summer, my youngest child had some small patches of dry skin behind her elbows and knees from frequent swimming. I noticed an immediate difference after bathing her. The body wash was pleasant smelling and felt nice on the skin. Afterwards, I rubbed the moisturizer into the trouble spots. Within a few days they were gone.
Here are the details for the blog giveaway:
* One winner will receive a $25 gift certificate to EcostoreUSA sent via email
* Please leave a comment on this post with your full name and email address.
* Sign up for the No Nasty Chemicals newsletter which can be found at the Ecostore USA blog
* Feel free to follow Ecostore USA on Twitter or Facebook
* Ecostore USA is offering an amazing Back To School Sale that is truly the Eco sale of the season; details can be found on their website.
The winner will be picked from a random drawing on August 22, 2009
***Read my Examiner article on eczema in children here***