Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Beer, Cigarettes, and Contraception

My husband's work as a process server takes him everywhere. Last week he had to serve a subpoena for medical records on a Planned Parenthood clinic. He could not help overhear a girl asking for “Plan B” contraception.

She could not provide identification to prove she was 19 years of age.

Her friend asked, “I’m 19. Can I buy it for her?”

“Sure!” was the answer from the clerk.

We are so cautious and vigilant in preventing underage minors from purchasing beer and cigarettes, and warn others against purchasing it for them.

Our legislators need to be warned of what is taking place in these clinics!

1 comment:

MDHichborn said...

Hi Elizabeth,
My name is Michael Hichborn, and I'm the media director for American Life League. I noticed that you have posted articles from us before in the past, and I was wondering if we could send out video releases to you for posting on your blog. I have recently established a regular webcast for American Life League, and I would be most honored if you would share it with your readers as they come out (every 2 weeks). If you are interested in this, please e-mail me at mhichborn@all.org.
Thanks, and God bless!
--Michael