Wednesday, March 3, 2010

How to build a raised garden bed


Yesterday I was so excited to pass by the baseball fields and see green grass. Today the snow is falling again! As much as we have enjoyed the snow this winter, we are all looking forward to getting out and playing some ball - and gardening. Those of you who have been following my blog for a while have already read about my raised garden beds that I built with my children last March. We were really pleased with the crops we produced. I have written up my step-by-step instructions on my Examiner column. This is a fun, easy, and inexpensive project that reaps great rewards. You can read my article here

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing the tips to build a raised garden bed. Your blog is informative and helpful. Keep on posting. Iflorist.co.uk