Thursday, September 18, 2008

The Movie Meme


I was tagged for this fun Meme by Leticia Velasquez…

1. Which actor do you think hasn't gotten the attention he/she deserves?

Emmy Rossum, who played Christine in The Phantom of the Opera (2004).

2. What is your favorite movie line?

That would have to be from “Gone With the Wind”, which is the favorite movie of both me and my husband. Rhett Butler, after Scarlett O’Hara Butler discovers, too late, that she loves him,
“That’s your misfortune.”
My Second favorite line is oft delivered by Scarlett O’Hara:
“Tomorrow’s another day.”

3. What is the absolute worst movie you've ever seen?
Dumb, Dumb, and Dumber

4. Is there a movie you hated when you first saw it and then later had to admit you were wrong?
Fight Club. I can watch this over and over and still be mesmerized by it. I can easily switch my answers with these last two questions…

5. What is your biggest guilty pleasure movie - the one you're ashamed you enjoy?
The 40-Year-Old Virgin
. (Are you shocked?) It is definitely an adult-only movie and full of perverse humour, but at least they waited until they got married (even if it was for all the wrong reasons)! It also demonstrates that a woman can “start over” with being chaste, and shows role reversal in that it is the man who wants to wait this time.

I tag Loren Elizabeth Christie for this meme.

1 comment:

Loren said...

I agree with you on "The 40 Year Old Virgin." Steve Carell is great. He was also funny in "Evan Almighty." Come on, how could you not like "Dumb and Dumber!"